While the pandemic has impacted all of us, we’re doing the very best we can to provide you with top-notch service, and keep our employees and the community safe. Since March we’ve all spent more time in our homes than usual, and so more than ever our goal is to help you love your floors and home for life.
Here are some of the precautions we’ve put in place to keep all of us safe:
- We are following all guidelines issued by the State of Illinois for reopening and all CDC rules and regulations.
- All employees and customers are required to wear masks in our Wilmette and Lake Forest showrooms and when providing service at your home.
- All employees will follow social distancing guidelines in our showrooms and when providing service at your home.
- Our showrooms are regularly disinfected and all employees are required to wash their hands throughout the day.
- While regular rug pick-up and delivery is available, we’re also offering contact-free curbside rug pick-up and delivery.
If you have any questions about the precautions Kashian Bros is taking please don’t hesitate to contact us at 847-251-1200.